- We forget that he is the one who was before time and will be for all time. Rev. 4:8
- We forget that he is the one who created all that is, and daily sustains it all. Gen. 1:1
- We forget that there is nowhere that we can hid from Him. Psalm 139:7-12
- We forget there is nothing He wouldn’t do for us. John 3:16
- We forget that nothing can separate us from Him. Romans 8:31-38
Sometimes we forget that he wants nothing more than to hear from His children, and that nothing we say is going to shock Him from his throne. Nothing we say will be unknown to Him. Nothing we say is going to make Him love us less.
So what do you have to lose? Talk to God…. get it off your chest and let Him offer you his forgiveness and grace.
1 John 1:8-9(NIV)
8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.